Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jon and Kate


Everyone is talking about - and watching - them. Jon and Kate plus eight. I have never seen one of the TV shows (don't watch much TV). Just hear lots of jokes about them on late night and more. How hard must it be to live your life in the gigantic fishbowl that is the national media. Yikes! It is hard enough in the regular world. Such a fascination we have with "reality".

I'm saddened to hear that they seem to be heading to a divorce. I stumbled onto their own official web page and they seem to be great people. I wonder if they could have made it in the private world. I wonder how many of us would make it exposed like they were. I'm praying for them and for their kids... and for all families who have to work hard to stay together - I think that is all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment